View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #19
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Josh Smith's benching last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
I agree. I donīt think itīs position-related, just dumbass-related. That guy should easily be one of the top 15-20 players in the league, if he just did what he can and is supposed to do. Heīs above average at everything, but the one thing he likes to do the most: shoot from mid- and 3pt range.
I agree with that. He's a really cool player when he's filling lanes, rebounding, and playing great defense. But his apparent need to fire long range bombs is a little unbecoming. It's like if Ben Wallace was a guy who insisted he fire 10 mid-range jumpers every game. It just wouldn't have made any sense.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote