View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #16
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why is E Gordon getting paid MAX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
You think the team around him is shit? I like the roster a lot. Holiday is slumping right now; but I see him as a pretty good young point guard whose slow start is an abberration.

Once he gets himself going and Evans and Anderson get healthy I see this team as good enough to make the playoffs. Maybe I'm wrong but a team with Davis plus 3 guys on the perimeter with the potential to become all-stars if they work on their shortcomings (i.e. shooting for Evans and Holiday, health for Gordon) sounds like a recipe for success.

What do you think the ceiling of this team is over the next 3 years?
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote