View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:42 PM   #20
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why is E Gordon getting paid MAX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
What do you think the ceiling of this team is over the next 3 years?

Depends on how much better Davis gets. I see him as eventually being a top 3 player in the league so I think this team can be a top 4 seed if things bounce right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
Guys that don't want to be there and others playing like scrubs does not equal post season..
Of everyone was healthy and motivated it's still a stretch they'd make 8th spot, the west is too competitive..

Has Gordon even said he doesn't want to be there lately? He didn't want to be there when the team sucked; but now that Davis is looking like a superstar and they've added Holiday and Evans he seems pretty content.

Maybe you've seen something that I haven't though.

Last edited by 2LeTTeRS : 11-13-2013 at 12:44 PM.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote