View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 01:35 PM   #8
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jennings out of control

It's apparent the Jennings isn't the guy who is going to be a distributor. I was really hoping he would get others involved more since he has talent around him. Now it's very obvious he's just going to take his shots. I'm not impressed with this team at all. My biggest fear is going to happen.... we're going to get stuck in mediocrity. The worst part is we decided to do so in one of the best drafts in over a decade. If we had that one more pick (which I really wanted and nobody else did) we'd be competing for championships.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote