View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #36
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Josh Smith's benching last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
maybe its too early to tell, and im jumping to conclusions, but would you really be happy to hav smith as your SF for the next 3 or 4 years?
no. I am not a fan of him at the 3. I think they need to rejigger the starting lineup and have him off the bench in a 3 big man rotation. But, they have no real small forwards on the roster outside of singler. and I guess Gigi, but he seems a little too slow. I really dont know what they do with this roster. No real 2s or 3s on the roster beyond stuckey and singler and the rookie.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote