View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #36
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Why is E Gordon getting paid MAX?

Kid is a malcontent right now, purposely not playing his best ball because he doesn't want to play where he's playing. I don't necessarily blame him, but he's pulling a cowardly VC not trying shtick as he did in Toronto.

Eric Gordon would literally be a perfect fit on the Chicago Bulls. He grew up playing with Rose, is from Illinois, and would give us exactly what we need. Someone who can not only create off the dribble, but can knock down jumpers.

Before his injury, he was looking better than Stephen Curry, truth be told. He was bigger, more athleticism, much better defense. The possibilities of this lineup:

Rose
E. Gordon
Butler
Gibson
Noah

I'd finally have a complete Bulls roster (apart from Noah) that I actually totally love and could defend. I don't know if that team can beat the triumvirate of LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. But it certainly comes closer than it stands now. It certainly beats the up start, punk Indiana Pacers.

Paul George can't guard D. Rose, and a healthy Eric Gordon at the same time. Ahhh, one can dream.

Dump Deng, Boozer, and fillers for him if possible.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote