View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default After the loss to the spurs, Nene calls out the young guys on the Wizards

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...d81_story.html

Quote:
Our young guys think they’re so smart. But if I was young, I would watch video of that game for one week to see if I could learn something, because the way they play is how you’re supposed to play.

Quote:
We still think about stats. Our young guys must take their heads out their butts and play the right way, because I’m getting tired of this.

cant say that hes wrong, but i would imagine that this comes down to coaching and the system. not to mention the spurs players, minus a few, have been with pop and his system for years now.

i dont think there will be any bad blood between the team and nene, but calling out your franchise players can always lead to interesting outcomes.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote