View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #9
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: X Box One or PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
I'm getting the PS4 on release day, however I would've went with xbox purely for the controllers. The 360 controller was amazing compared to the ps3 one.

However after the whole xbox pre-owned games blah blah stuff, I went with the ps4.
I played the xbox one controller. I hate the new bumpers. I feel like they're a complete downgrade. It's still probably the better controller though, but I won't know till tomorrow.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote