View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #10
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: X Box One or PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
why do you say that? I know they won't really hit their stride and the games won't be built to fully utilize the new specs for a while but if you like games coming out now and plan on buying one anyway there's no reason not to buy one now...
I'll be waiting a bit myself probably but that's just because I have other games to finish first.

Well during the last generation both Sony and Microsoft released a better, upgraded version of the console within a year. The launch 360s had horrible built quality. And Sony dropped the price of the PS3 by a hundred bucks within a year.

Those all sound like excellent reasons to wait a year.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote