View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #10
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: X Box One or PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
why do you say that? I know they won't really hit their stride and the games won't be built to fully utilize the new specs for a while but if you like games coming out now and plan on buying one anyway there's no reason not to buy one now...
I'll be waiting a bit myself probably but that's just because I have other games to finish first.

Well during the last generation both Sony and Microsoft released a better, upgraded version of the console within a year. The launch 360s had horrible built quality. And Sony dropped the price of the PS3 by a hundred bucks within a year.

Those all sound like excellent reasons to wait a year.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote