View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 11:07 AM   #20
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4 new gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Game says I'm 37% in. I keep getting stuck on some of the tougher sea missions. I was first stuck at the mission where you take on the Man O' War so had to go back and collect some dough to upgrade my hull, now I keep getting killed on the very next mission when you're trying to board the slaver ship. I really suck at the sailing aspect of this game.

The assassins are more or less in the backdrop of the storyline so far. I'm not sure I mind this at all. It makes sense that they wouldn't be very strong in this era. Plus, it would be pretty cheesy if a guy like Edward who is motivated by greed just heard about the creed and went "oh yeah I am sooo an assassin now".
My PS4 needs to arrive today so I can play this already.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote