View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #13
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Some appreciation for Jeremy Lin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
The sixth man role may be good for him. He doesn't have to worry about being a real pg and can just score, and scoring is what fueled linsanity, not overall pg play.

He's a very solid playmaker during Linsanity tho, averaging like 8 apg or something like that? I can see him averaging about 7 or 8 apg if Mchale would let him control the offense more. I think he is the best playmaker on the team.

And the sixth man role was a really good move by Mchale. He still needs to get the rotation right, but having him on the bench creates a great spark of the second unit. But he often keeps Harden out there with Lin and their game sometimes clashes because both need the ball. I would just surround Lin with shooters with Asik or Howard at the C and let him do his thing.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote