View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #16
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Some appreciation for Jeremy Lin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku
He's a very solid playmaker during Linsanity tho, averaging like 8 apg or something like that? I can see him averaging about 7 or 8 apg if Mchale would let him control the offense more. I think he is the best playmaker on the team.

And the sixth man role was a really good move by Mchale. He still needs to get the rotation right, but having him on the bench creates a great spark of the second unit. But he often keeps Harden out there with Lin and their game sometimes clashes because both need the ball. I would just surround Lin with shooters with Asik or Howard at the C and let him do his thing.
He can get assists if you keep the ball in his hands all game like NY did but he can also be a turnover machine. Harden is their best guard so he should have the ball more than Lin.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote