View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #22
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4 new gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Game says I'm 37% in. I keep getting stuck on some of the tougher sea missions. I was first stuck at the mission where you take on the Man O' War so had to go back and collect some dough to upgrade my hull, now I keep getting killed on the very next mission when you're trying to board the slaver ship. I really suck at the sailing aspect of this game.

The assassins are more or less in the backdrop of the storyline so far. I'm not sure I mind this at all. It makes sense that they wouldn't be very strong in this era. Plus, it would be pretty cheesy if a guy like Edward who is motivated by greed just heard about the creed and went "oh yeah I am sooo an assassin now".

Yeah, and I find that being a greedy pirate like Edward makes searching the map and getting all of the collectibles feel more "natural." I tend to place myself in the reality of the game pretty heavily when I play so exploration doesn't always feel right. For example, I felt like it didn't fit the character of Ezio to run around catching feathers instead of pursuing his father's killer as quickly as possible. Kind of weird but still how I feel when playing these games.

I think I'm like 50%+ finished but I have been doing a lot more side stuff than I normally do. I've tracked down a handful of treasures using the maps, I've collected everything on multiple islands, done a ton of the assassination contracts, etc.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote