View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #33
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Kevin Love is currently averaging 27 14 and 5 on 48%, can he keep it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
How does the year before his 26 point season have anything to do with his 26 point season exactly? He had Rubio, Barea, Webster and a far improved Pekovic the following season. He additionally had Rick Adelman as coach. A top player would have dragged that team above where it was imo.

And this is irrelevant anyway: i was merely explaining why he isn't a versatile enough scorer right now to keep up the numbers he currently has. He isn't dominant inside, and he doesn't have much of a game off the dribble.

Then you just had to jump on my post and moronically proclaim me to be saying something i wasn't. Take your straw-man bullshit elsewhere.

An interesting thread, although I'm like you... I got confused about the timelines that other guy was talking about. Didn't seem to make sense, talking about 1 season then switching to another.

What does 'dominant inside' mean to you?
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote