View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #37
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Kevin Love is currently averaging 27 14 and 5 on 48%, can he keep it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Just happened to be the year the graph was made for.

If you think Rubio, Pekovic for 27 minutes a game, Barea and Webster are enough to transform a 17 win team to a 500 team....well. You had Kevin Love and then nobody who could get you 15 points a game in 2012.
Hence why he was able to score 26 a game, and why i don't think he'll average 27 this year. What don't you understand about that?

I was asked why i thought his points numbers would go down over the season when he averaged 26 last time he was healthy. Answer: he is not a versatile enough offensive player to average 27 on a playoff team. None of what you're accusing me of really has anything to do with what i said. You were just getting all defensive over nothing.

I still think he'll average around 25, i just said i thought his output would decline a bit from what it is now, only to get jumped on by loads of sensitive people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
An interesting thread, although I'm like you... I got confused about the timelines that other guy was talking about. Didn't seem to make sense, talking about 1 season then switching to another.

What does 'dominant inside' mean to you?
Someone who can score at will in the post.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote