View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #37
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Kevin Love is currently averaging 27 14 and 5 on 48%, can he keep it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Just happened to be the year the graph was made for.

If you think Rubio, Pekovic for 27 minutes a game, Barea and Webster are enough to transform a 17 win team to a 500 team....well. You had Kevin Love and then nobody who could get you 15 points a game in 2012.
Hence why he was able to score 26 a game, and why i don't think he'll average 27 this year. What don't you understand about that?

I was asked why i thought his points numbers would go down over the season when he averaged 26 last time he was healthy. Answer: he is not a versatile enough offensive player to average 27 on a playoff team. None of what you're accusing me of really has anything to do with what i said. You were just getting all defensive over nothing.

I still think he'll average around 25, i just said i thought his output would decline a bit from what it is now, only to get jumped on by loads of sensitive people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
An interesting thread, although I'm like you... I got confused about the timelines that other guy was talking about. Didn't seem to make sense, talking about 1 season then switching to another.

What does 'dominant inside' mean to you?
Someone who can score at will in the post.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote