View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 12:59 AM   #44
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta is starting to rub some people the wrong wayDresta is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Kevin Love is currently averaging 27 14 and 5 on 48%, can he keep it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
So you arguing about 2 ppg? And calling people assholes on the other side of that argument?

Your argument basically boils down to, I don't like the way he scores. You're trying to discount his output because he's not conforming to your conception of a how a 27 ppg scorer should be.

Also teams will start to focus on Kevin Love later in the season? Any team that doesn't focus on Love when they play Minnesota should get a new coach as quick as possible. Dude ain't a rookie.

This is a discussion about stats. When the ball goes through the net the points count and your stats go up. It doesn't matter how the ball goes through the net. There's no stat called versatility.
I was just giving my justification as to why i said i thought his points would drop 'a bit'

I didn't call anyone an asshole except you, not because you disagreed with me, but because i simply said why i thought his ppg would fall 'a bit' and got this pile of obnoxious bullshit from you:

'Which means none of those points should count and Kevin Love should just retire.

How many times are we going to have this conversation. Kevin Love does something nobody since Moses Malone has done, BUT

Kevin Love is doing something in his first nine games that no one since Kareem Abdul Jabbar has done for a full season, BUT'

What i said had nothing to do with that. You were just being an asshole.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote