View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #184
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Last Of Us Hype

So the game releases in June, they have talks of releasing DLC for current gen.. Er.. Now last gen systems (PS3) by August, delay the release, instead give us a bullshit added game mode for multiplayer (the Interrogation Mode) and instead of appeasing those of us who have waited patiently for them to release DLC for the systems we actually bought the f*cking game with, they decide to release it for the new gen systems.

Maybe I'll be standing alone here but that pisses me off. I won't be buying a PS4 for a while, so.. Yeah.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote