View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #7
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Getting shoulder surgery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
It is, you'll be in and out.

When they say to keep in the sling in the first few weeks/days after, LISTEN TO THEM. I tried being a tough guy so I could find a comfortable way to sleep, no. Just no.
Yeah I dislocated my shoulder 3 times, I know the feeling... I found myself removing the sling a lot for work but this time I won't, I need to have a solid recovery...

I'm also planning to get an MRI on my knees, they been fcked up since my high school days... Trying to shut it down and get these surgeries so when I will be ready for next season.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote