View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 06:17 AM   #33
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: X Box One or PS4

Played with the PS4 controller today, and holy shit! My new favorite controller. A bit bigger than the PS3's and improved in so many ways that I don't feel like typing it on my cell phone right now. Really looking forward to getting a PS4 with Killzone and Injustice. That pad is gonna be great for shooters and fighting games, especially fighting games. This generation... :bow
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote