View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #24
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4 new gameplay

Holy shit is this game fun. Havana is a fantastic city, I played for two hours just doing everything I could there. Also, it seems like assassination contracts are fun for the first time in 2-3 games. I had a blast trying to do the ones without getting into conflict. But there's one I could not do no matter how hard I tried. Seems to be pretty fun just to sail around and explore as well.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote