View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #21
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mo Cheeks wants Greg Monroe to improve his mid-range J

I agree about the defense. It really seems like things are backwards this season, doesn't it? Before the season we thought we'd have a great defensive team that would have a hard time scoring the ball. What we ended up with is a good offensive team that can't play defense. I don't think Chauncey will be able to guard SG's on the perimeter this season. Stuckey is undersized for SG. I've said that for a while. KCP could be a good defender eventually. Jennings hasn't ever played great D so I don't expect that to happen either. I think we need to see a little more KCP in the lineup.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote