View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #7
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Default Re: Basketball Diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
Just passing through Love the idea though.

So did you end up dropping to 75kg and did it help with your jumpers knee at all I only have Jumpers knee in one leg. I am thinking of dropping weight to see if it will help since I am 99KG. How long do you stretch for?

Hey

I started with jumpers knee in one knee, didn't think anything of it, but then it started in the other knee too as I found while I was playing I was favouring my injured side.

As for weight loss, nah, not yet, working towards it, Just started a daily skipping routine. Only doing 10 minutes a day, but if you've ever skipped, it's pretty hard core. Also cutting out fast foods... that I love so much ha-ha.
Currently I weigh in at about 85kg.

After skipping, my knees to feel a lot better though, and as for stretching, I don't do it half as much as I should. I've heard wall sits are very good too but have yet to try them. Got to get my daily squat routine going again after taking the last couple days off as it hurt my knees a lot.
Trying to get a daily stretching routine going too, mainly just stretch out the hamstrings, quads and calves for 30 seconds each, 2-3 reps probably twice a day.
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote