View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 12:10 AM   #10
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation
Default Re: 2014 NBA Draft = OVERHYPED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Jamison is at that deadly tweener position that everyone seems to fail at and he made a nice career for himself. Allstar games and a 20/8-9-ish prime with solid percentages as an undersized PF.

Rather if you like the guy or not, Jamison =/= Beasley. On or off the court, for that matter. Great NBA ambassador.

Jamison is Beasley with his head on right.

Tweeners don't work in the NBA. Most of the tweeners are on bad teams, and it's not a coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella
Julius Randle for his size has shown excellent handles and athleticism and combine that with his excellent ability to finish of a drive and also bang down low and you have a great player. I watched a bit of his debut for Kentucky and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes number 1.

I tend to agree with people that say that this draft is overrated but only becuase people has started to compare it with 2003 and 96. Not saying it can't surpass those but at least let us see what they have to bring.

Beasley looked the same in college and was the consensus #1 overall until late in the season. That type of player doesn't translate to wins in the NBA.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote