View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 06:18 AM   #32
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jason Kidd should be fired immediately

Well PP and KG are playing like they should have hung em up last year.

And is it just me or do I feel like D williams sucks now. I feel like he isn't playing hard AT ALL. They guy has not gotten any better since he joined the nets. He needs sloan. Same with JJ. Well, the guy looked promising with the suns, and now he's just average and overrated joe.

The nets are full with a bunch of guys who lack energy, heart, and who are overrated. With a wack ass coach.

They need a coach who will light a fire under their assess. Bring in sloan. Play KG 30 minutes a night. Paul Pierce looks like he lacks energy too. I feel if ALL of these guys had the heart and energy of a KB or AI they would be tearing it up
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote