View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 10:27 AM   #925
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I'm looking for info again from those of you who finished it. I just started doing prep work for The Big One Heist, which if you'll recall is apparently robbing the federal reserve. I have two options, a disguise going in through a truck, or apparently go through a giant construction hole in the ground. All I've done is scout out the site with Micheal and Franklyn, and then follow the trucks and check out the hole from a helicopter with the other two.

I'm sensing I'm closing in on my last mission, since I've been lead to believe there's a huge payout at the end, and this certainly feels like it.

I've also been told that there's more than one ending, so I'd like to make an extra save if this is the spot.

Is this the spot? How close am I?
the more than one ending comes soon after this heist. i personally went in through the hole and thought it was a great mission. you may want to make a save so you can do both (wish i did that)
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote