View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 05:05 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nba Live 14 vs Nba 2k14

I would honestly consider buying Live. I still play NCAA Basketball 2010 with my friend all of the time because the gameplay is super fun and arcadey. I think if I were doing a MyCareer or something and wanted it to be realistic I would go 2k14 but Live could be a lot of fun.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote