View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #36
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Stephen A Smith: Melo will Likely leave the Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenbeat
this was just posted on hoopsrumors: Here’s a fun fact that will keep Nets fans up at night. Since 2010, the Nets’ list of traded draft picks includes Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter, Damian Lillard, Darius Morris, Gorgui Dieng, and Shane Larkin, tweets Devin Kharpertian of The Brooklyn Game. Brooklyn has also traded away their first-round picks in 2014, 2016, and 2018.

Ouch. The Wallace trade is still among the dumbest things any GM has ever done. Trade away a lottery pick to improve a lottery team with an unrestricted free agent in the upcoming summer. Obviously King didnīt have the cojones to admit that he f***** up and had to sign Wallace to a big contract. Have to admire that about the 76ers GM. Knew he f***** up with Bynum and didnīt make it worse by giving him a four year 40 million dollar deal. Owned up to his mistake and the future looks bright there.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote