View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 12:30 AM   #51
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 has an incredible reputation hereaj1987 has an incredible reputation hereaj1987 has an incredible reputation hereaj1987 has an incredible reputation hereaj1987 has an incredible reputation hereaj1987 has an incredible reputation hereaj1987 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What is D.Wades worth? HYPOTHETICAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r15mohd
he has 2 choices come next summer...force his 5th year and hamper the team with the $20mil option for the 2014-2015 season, or restructure his deal to play out the rest of his career in Miami and make about 6-8 mil over the next 3-4 years.

teams are going to basically match that, he's not really worth much more as it stands...is he gonna sacrifice his "Wade County" love for a couple mil over the contract years elsewhere?

you're a Wade follower, so of course you'd believe he's worth more...I'm a Miami Heat fan, and reality is he's not! We can do so much better by letting him walk next summer and signing reliable tallent...I'm all for that option because I want titles and don't care about a players loyalty or what have you. But again this "Wade County" love the locals preach with somehow trumps future solid attempts at titles, so I give Wade a benefit and offer him 6-8 mil over the remaining years of his career to stay in Miami. Take it or leave it
You must not really be a Miami fan, if you think the Heat or Riley are going to offer "6-8 mil" to Wade. When he's playing, he's still a 20/5/5 player. Joel Anthony is making $4M this season. Wade is worth a LOT more than that.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote