View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 06:43 AM   #1
BlazerRed
titties

BlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Thabo Sefolosha free agent. What will happen?

This is the last year of Sefolosha's contract, he'll be a free agent at season's end. He's only paid 3.5 mil a year ATM. I feel like he's worth more than that, and I'm not quite sure if the Thunder can offer him much more. Will he be in a Thunder jersey next year? What's going to happen here Thunder fans and how important do you think he is to the team? Obviously they've got Lamb who could fill the spot, but he's a completely different player and it hurts the team defensively a LOT.. as well as weakening the bench. I think a sixth man role is perfect for Lamb.
BlazerRed is offline   Reply With Quote