View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #19
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lamar Odom off that crack rock rapping

As a Lakers fan who appreciated Lamar's good skillset,

this is sad. Crack wrecked his whole career/life and now his psyche. I wonder what he's like when he's sober these days?

I can't bring myself to laugh at someone destroying their life. There's obviously a lot of unresolved issues that have led to his abuse.

Last edited by ROCSteady : 11-22-2013 at 04:44 PM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote