Thread: NBA 2k14
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #281
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Went ahead and bought a copy for PS3 since it looks like I won't be able to get a PS4 any time soon. Don't have a lot of complaints so far. It may just be me sucking at playing defense, but I do feel the computer scores way too easily. I've played 5 games so far and every team I've played has scored 110+ points on me in 12 minute quarters.

This may sound like a really stupid reason to be excited about 2K14, but I love that you can actually block shots now. As an OKC fan, I'm pretty stoked now that I can actually make Ibaka effective on defense by having 3-5 block games on a consistent basis; whereas on past 2Ks I was doing good just to get 2 or 3 blocks with him in a game.

I started a dual-Association with the Thunder and Pelicans and have had some big games. I've played 2 games with OKC and 3 with the Pelicans. 2-0 with OKC and 2-1 with the Pelicans. Just finished beating the Magic (Pelicans) 121-114, and went for 25 points, 11 rebounds, and 6 blocks with Anthony Davis.
You know, I gave current gen 2K14 such a hard time when it was initially released because it seemed like the smallest amount of improvement year-to-year of the entire series. But after seeing next gen 2K14 (which looks great and I hear plays well on-court), paying a (hopefully) reduced price for current gen 2K14 doesn't seem so shabby in comparison to dropping $500+ on a new 2K with many aspects stripped down.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote