View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #6
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: This forum now belongs to Shade8780....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Beadles
wtf man
sorry, but i just had to take advantage of this opportunity. killbot and i will be very successful business-partners for a long time now is how i see it. this is a step in the right direction and im very excited for the future.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote