Thread: getting boozer
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 08:05 PM   #7
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Thats crazy...i agree we need to get rid of one of our pg but to go as far as saying you are content with the situation is outrageous...we have farmar who wont get a lick of playing time...williams who hasnt even played in the NBA for a few years and must learn the triangle...sasha who seriously needs to go because he played like dirt last year...he got a decnt amount of playing time too...18 minutes for only 3.9 ppg, 1.7 apg, and 1.9 rpg...thats not gonna cut it..and smush was nonexistent in the suns series...we need a point gurad who can be consistent and just do what true point guards are supposed to do...swing the ball and knock down the consistent jumper...which smush only does in streaks...our weak pg situation is what lost the series for us against nashh..

I disagree.....do you know that experience counts? no one is born superstar like lebron or wade....every season is a good experience for these kids. so give time......who you want on your team??? banks ??? beleive me he is not consistant neither......if smush was on any other team...you same guys would have craved to get him on our team so just relax and let them play togheter....i bet they will be better than last year......
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote