View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default NBA 2K14: 30 Foot Player

I posted this in OTC, but grumpy people negged me for not posting it here.

I don't know why, I found this extremely funny. Especially when some of the passes were botched and overthrown. Or if he'd do a layup and the ball would fly into the top row of the stands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=uhhvd2q-mn4
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote