View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 05:50 AM   #18
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: R Wilson vs. Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I like them both, but I prefer Kaepernick. He's bigger, faster, and has a stronger arm.

Wilson is obviously great though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82
haha, obviously a seahawks homer. Wilson is great, and Hawks are a great team, but as someone who lived in Seattle for 7 years, the Seattle sports homerism is a bit much.

Re: accuracy, Wilson had a 64.1% completion percentage last year averaging 7.9 y/a. Kap had 62.4% at 8.6 y/a. So no, you're just wrong.

They're both very good right now, but it's not debatable that Kap has the much higher upside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

You don't even watch the 9ers.

There's a reason why Sonics left Seattle.

Delusional fans that don't support their team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I am a huge Seahawks fan and I love Russel Wilson, but I gotta give it to Kaep. The guy is a freak of nature - 6'6" tall with 4.53 speed and an absolute cannon of an arm, his natural tools are incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Niners wouldn't of even made it to the super bowl with Wilson

RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote