View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 04:09 AM   #21
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablezoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablezoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablezoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablezoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablezoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablezoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablezoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablezoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablezoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablezoom17 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: R Wilson vs. Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Does anyone else feel like it is just the same person talking to and replying to himself after this thread was bumped?

I know I can't be the only one. All of a sudden we have an abundance of seahawk "fans"

I agree
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote