View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 07:35 AM   #7
kshutts1
Good college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Dion Waiters and others for Deng rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Rudy Gay might be available. Deng for Gay?

If we do this and amnesty Boozer would we have enough cap room to sign Love?

I know this is probably far fetched, but crazier things have happened and if you go through the progressions it could be possible.

Rose-Butler-Gay-Love-Noah would be a crazy lineup.

Toronto has said to be interested in moving Gay so they could be in a better position to draft Wiggins.

Love has been rumored to move elsewhere since he doesn't believe he can truly contend in Minnesota.

Amnestying Boozer has been on the table for a long time.

I believe our core moving forward will be Rose-Butler-Noah so we need two guys to fit in with those guys.

Gay would be a really good option to boost our scoring.
Love would give us excellent rebounding and would spread the floor with his outside shooting for our slashers.
Both of these players defense would improve in our system and playing alongside our guys.

No, we would not have room to sign Love.

And I'm not a fan of Gay. He's a better scorer than Deng, but I don't think he's the answer. I'd rather have a shooter/scorer than a scorer. Preferably a SG.

Honestly, I love Waiters. He's young and has already shown promise. Someone mentioned his attitude issues, but I strongly believe that a culture as strong as the Bulls can help with that. Wouldn't be an issue.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote