View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #1266
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar
 
baseketball4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,905
baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
man I didn't even know Harvin was out

and they are playing the Saints?


pretty sure you got this...this will be Tate's biggest game ever
Lol I think yahoo! has it right... 25% chance Illini wins and 75% Jazz... Tate will get over 14 points like one out of 4 games in this situation. I need Saints to go HAM and score a ton then Tate to get minimum 1 TD if not 2, if it's one he needs over 85 yards to.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote