View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 07:13 AM   #1273
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I love FF because all the owners say "I've been real lucky how did I win". The ole humble modest approach when deep down they are

Even primetime ass does it. "Aaron Rodgers is hurt, my FF chances are done. Be lucky to secure a playoff spot. Ugh".

Dean you're team is crazy tho. I dont think no one in the playoffs is unhappy you didnt make it.

Lets go UtahJazz
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote