View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 09:57 AM   #11
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dion Waiters and others for Deng rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
That was a tough loss tonight.

Deng played awesome and I think we have to trade him while his stock is high. Either now or by the new year.

With a loaded draft, maybe, just maybe I am fine if this team decides to tank. A guy like Parker, Wiggins, Gordon, Smart, Randle would do wonders on this team along with a Waiters. Better to have young, explosive talent.
Averaged over 20 points since Rose went out and 8 boards and I think 4-5 assists. I could be wrong on then can't remember. Upping his value.

If we can miss the playoffs, I can live with getting the bobcats pick this year. Gives us hopefully a top 12 pick and high teens, that's not bad in a deep draft.

Team has lost 6 of 7, so unintentional or not, the losses are racking up.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote