View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #13
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dion Waiters and others for Deng rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
That is true. Hell if we tanked and dealt for Waiters and had our own high pick? Imagine Rose/Waiters/Parker? Two Chicagoans in the lineup. With maybe the Bobcats pick falling out the top 10 we could pick up an insurance high pick PG.

Just throwing ideas out there.

The last thing I want to see is my team losing when it has players like Noah who hate to lose. But if it is for one year and if it is to obtain a player that can help the franchise get right back into the title picture as soon as next season, then why not do it?
Deng's averaging a wowing 27-6-6 since Rose went out. And Taj is finally having that huge year now that he's 100% healthy. Upping his trade value too if GarPax decides to go that way.

We only get the Bobcats pick if they make the playoffs. I think they're gonna sneak in this year and kinda **** us over on that one. But oh well in a draft this deep? Damn.

I mean there's really no point in not just blowing it up. It's kinda obvious the team wasn't gonna win a title. Most of the guys have good trade value that could net at least a young guy in return, maybe a pick. You keep Noah because centers are rare. Keep Jimmy because he's young and trade everyone else if possible. We don't have young players that need playoff experience or could benefit from it because been there done that in Jimmy's case! Play hard every night against the big teams, just make sure to lose to the 6 games after the Heat, and go from there. (big games for lotto balls)
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote