Thread: Can you dunk??
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #73
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can you dunk??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Update:

Still haven't played in a while but after about 2 months of lifting 4-5 days per week I stopped by a court to test it out. It took a couple jumps to warm up but I was able to get a weak dunk down. I'm probably 2-3 inches away from throwing it down consistently and another inch or two away from doing in game dunks. I think by summer I will be throwing it down again easily.
Yup. I've got no doubts. If you get out there at 22 and start playing again, being as close to dunking consistently as you are already, it's going to be pretty legit.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote