View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 01:48 AM   #5
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Keon Clark, former Raptors forward, sentenced to 8 years in Illinois prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
That^^ I don't remember, but I remember him as a player and he did a great job while he was in Toronto. Sucks to read all the trouble he's going through, just hope he can turn himself around.

Apparently, that blunt incident was during a golfing event too. Think it was also for charity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I loved his in game dunks and shot blocking. Filthy!

But he also admitted that he drank from his flask during half time, and said the Raptors were a better team without Carter, after the team won 7 straight to make the playoffs with Air Canada sidelined.

Yeah, I remember the flask thing too.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote