View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #50
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dec. 8: Orlando Magic (6-13) vs. Houston Rockets (14-7) 6:00 PM CT

Houston dominated the entire game. Orlando tried coming back at the end but they didn't make it closer than a 10 pt game. Dwight Howard is a beast. Him and Jones dominated the paint area.

I also like what I saw from Harden. He didn't settle that much from the 3 pt line. Instead he was working the pick and roll with Howard, that's what I'd like to see a bit more. Overall good game. Houston let 2 games slip away against Utah and Phoenix. Those are must wins if Houston wants to fight for a top 4 seed in the West.

Now they have 3 days off, they don't play until Thursday against Portland. Should be a good game.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote