View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #181
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: The Knicks Official Regular Season Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
If Chandler or any other Knick played hurt, everyone would be on their dick about how tough they are. Melo plays hurt and gets criticized. But if he sat everytime he was injured, he'd be criticized to. I'm going to say this again. The next time you guys complain as to why "nobody wants to come here"....go look in the mirror lol We have the worse fan base in sports.
This is a crock of crap. You bashed everyone except the player that should be held most accountable.

Fans arent the reason a FA doesnt come or go. Thats some el gringos rationale bro. Weak sauce to the rim gets swatted to the cheap seats. You're better than that!

At the end of the day.... I was talking about Chandler playing with more than just a flu broham! No player is out almost 2 months with a flu. Melo knee and shoulder is manageable.

Melo is the best player the Knicks has had in years. He is a fantasy team superstar. He should be the 2nd best player or 3rd or 4th or 5th etc on a team that expects to win.

At the end of the day.... I dont think the Knicks will put the necessary pieces around him or someone potentially a better leader until Stat is gone. He has to decide whether he can wait for that or walk away.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote