View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #30
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4 new gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
bump for others opinions
Almost done, will post mine by saturday most likely. I'm gonna have 90% completion by the time I beat the main story for the first time ever. Which is gonna be nice. Normally I finished in the high 70s/low 80s.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote