View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #7
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Suns looking to deal 2014 picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingby3's
Would u guys mind, Kevin Love?
Great player but I can't see him being a player to lead us in the playoffs. I'm not sure what his particular stats are but he seems too much in love with his 3pt shot...that's something you can't depend on a nightly basis in the playoffs. Plus, we already have good 3pt shooters...we don't need more of that.

I liked the suggestion of greg monroe in the main nba forum. In fact I would be excited if we got him...he's definitely worth one of our picks. At least we wouldn't have to give up everything for monroe as opposed to love.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote