View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is up with all the people typing like ******s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Real type. The dale and tyrell show will be there. Hilarity and interviewing big white birches with mixed kids with at least two different baby daddies will be focus. Holler.

In the NFC - with the Seahawks sheet can get reel, and obviously matters.

Every Fresh Kid Post ever...

It's bizarre to me people type like this, it looks like an old white lady is lost in compton. DO YOU AND YOUR "HOMIES" KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE WAY OUT OF "DA HOOD"? Did i miss something?
No looks like you covered everything... doe
gts is offline   Reply With Quote