View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 04:35 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Michael Carter-Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetHoop
Theres a couple people in that league that make knee jerk trades (Cam,Demos,Keith) and i feel like if you throw trades out there with some of them they will give you far more than what MCW will end up giving you by years end

Aight. I don't know why, but I knew I'd get a response from you if I posted here.

I threw out like 5 Hinrich trades and Thirst accepted first... Which was the one I wanted least.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote