View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #222
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: The Knicks Official Regular Season Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
If it takes giving up a draft pick to get the right pg it has to be done. Lowry just isn't that guy. Why have the Knicks not bought any picks if they really wanted one. I guarantee at least 3 picks could be bought over the next six years.

I've been out of state for the last few weeks. Since low on pg's has shumpert been the pg any? Is that how murry is getting minutes? I would still love to see runs w the 5 best players playing together. Shumpert/jr/Carmelo/bargnani/chandler.
Last game it was Beno, Smith, Shump, Melo, Chandler. Bargs came in for major minutes. They had a nice lead against the Bucks but in the 4th it was long shots and Iso without getting rebounds that closed the gap. They couldnt contain Knight. But considering Beno didnt have a real back up he didnt exert too much effort defensively IMHO. Murry came in for about 10 minutes I think. He got some fouls. I hope he gets more chances.

It will be interesting how they will use Stat, Bargs, Melo and Chandler when they are healthy.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote